The Nebulophone is an Arduino based synth with a stylus keyboard.
– Eight waveforms
– Light controlled analog low-pass filter with five adjustable LFO LED modes.
– Perfect tuning across six octaves.
– Adjustable temperment and key.
– HYPERNOISE 30XX mode.
– Six arpeggio modes with adjustable rate.
– Programmable sequencer to easily make your own arpeggios right on the Nebulophone.
– Portamento with three speed settings.
– Infrared control of arp rate with other Andromeda Space Rocker and some Gieske devices.
– Open-source Arduino code and hardware
This is a beginner kit and does not require an Arduino programmer board to operate.
If you have never soldered before, check out our soldereing 101 page.