– Eight samples designed by Daedelus
– Over a minute of total sample memory
– Beautifully crunchy 12bit, 30kHz audio. Mono in and out.
– One second delay
– Combine four samples at a time with the unique patch bay
– Through mode to use the delay with an external source
– Sample audio or use it to trigger or modulate
– Optional USB adapter allows you you control the device with MIDI as well as reprogram it
– More info and videos in the user guide
The Delaydelus was a limited edition device available in 2015.
Can I put my own sounds on it? Will it erase Daedelus’s?
The device has 8 permanent banks and 8 user ones. When you record to a “pin” the default sample is not overwritten and can be switched back to. All samples are retained when power is turned off.
Check out the user guide for more info.
How do I reprogram it?
The device was designed using the Teensy 3.1 and can be programmed using the Arduino IDE. We’ll be releasing a USB adapter to allow reprogramming and MIDI control before the preorder is finished. More info in the user guide.
Do I need to assemble it?
The Delaydelus comes fully build and ready to make noise. Only a 9v battery is required.
Art by Trek Matthews.