The Nebulophone is an Arduino based synth with a stylus keyboard.
- Eight waveforms
- Light controlled analog low-pass filter with five adjustable LFO LED modes.
- Perfect tuning across six octaves.
- Adjustable temperment and key.
- HYPERNOISE 30XX mode.
- Six arpeggio modes with adjustable rate.
- Programmable sequencer to easily make your own arpeggios right on the Nebulophone.
- Portamento with three speed settings.
- Infrared control of arp rate with other Andromeda Space Rocker and some Gieske devices.
- Open-source Arduino code and hardware
This is a beginner kit and does not require an Arduino programmer board to operate.
If you have never soldered before, check out our soldereing 101 page.